Thursday, September 6, 2012

RE-ELECT EJ Anderson

This November is crucial for the Gilbert Public School District.  Four out of the five member governing board is up for election.  In the next four years we will begin implementing the newly adopted five-year strategic plan (I was the governing board representative on the committee), adopting common core standards, beginning new teacher evaluation and performance pay, and hiring a new superintendent.

We need the Voice of Experience and a Vision for the Future.   As the mother of five and grandmother of five, I know the importance of a world-class education. I know the value of students graduating from high school career or college ready.  I know the importance of the classroom teacher who understands the individual needs of students including those with autism, gifted, or special needs.

I’ve been an advocate for education in Gilbert for nearly two decades.  I’ve had a long history of involvement in the district and a wealth of experience in education.  Vote this November to keep a Voice of Experience with a Vision for the Future by re-electing me.  I know that together, we can create a bright future for all of Gilbert's students.

Thank you for your time,
EJ Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment